Thursday, May 9, 2024

The Smaller Daily Stuff

 

Excerpted from an article by Michele Lago published to the Huffington Post about the death of her sister:

 It is the smaller, daily stuff though that really gets me. I wish she could see how my daughter’s fluffy ponytail looks just like hers did while running. She needs to know that the “Real Housewives” now has a Salt Lake City franchise, and we must discuss. Her son is an exceptional artist. I wear distance glasses now and it’s annoying. The Chicks came out with an awesome album last year she would love. My garden is blooming and I want to show off my flowers. Mom and Dad miss her terribly. There are countless books and podcasts to share. I eat buttered popcorn in her honor often and finally discovered the perfect moisturizer she needs to try. Pop culture trends are changing, but so much hasn’t. Crispy bacon is still the most delicious food.

You can read the full article HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment