Thursday, January 27, 2022

A Nice Example of Karma

 Via Yahoo Entertainment:

Although (Jerry) Falwell Jr. had helped his father save Liberty from financial ruin in the past, he claimed, becoming president of the evangelical school presented a unique challenge. 

"Because of my last name, people think I'm a religious person. But I'm not," Falwell Jr., 59, told Vanity Fair in the interview, going on to call the period after his father's death "the worst three months of my life."

"There was so much pressure on me to become somebody I wasn't," recalled Falwell Jr.

He seems to consider himself an innocent bystander, but the pressure he felt was a direct consequence of the choice he made.

He wanted the power.  He wanted the money.  He wanted the fame.

What he didn't want was to pay a price for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment