Monday, October 31, 2016

Luxury

[embed]https://youtu.be/aRHqs8SffDo[/embed]

I think I'm so educated and I'm so civilized
'Cause I'm a strict vegetarian
But with the over-population and inflation and starvation
And the crazy politicians
I don't feel safe in this world no more
I don't want to die in a nuclear war
I want to sail away to a distant shore and make like an apeman


In man's evolution he's created the city and the motor traffic rumble
But give me half a chance and I'd be taking off my clothes
And living in the jungle
'Cause the only time that I feel at ease
Is swinging up and down in a coconut tree
Oh what a life of luxury to be like an apeman…


Full lyrics HERE.

1 comment:

  1. ...the end of racial superiority along with the collapse of the dogmatic religions that dominate society needs to occur so we all can go back to being like an apeman..!

    ReplyDelete