Sunday, August 28, 2016

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!

I’m a big guy with long hair and a full beard, and I was told that my appearance scares people.

I don’t want to scare people, so I’ve made a real effort to wear a hint of a smile when I’m out in public, and it’s really worked well for me.

More often than not the people around me start to smile, too, which makes me smile even more, which makes them smile more.

It has a very enjoyable rebound effect, and I recommend it.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed that, too! I try to make an effort to put a smile on my face, and it actually makes me instantly feel better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I have always worn a smile... and because it is a true insight to my soul, few people even see me as a violent boxer and are often in shock when I tell them... which, IMO, is a great thing..!

    ReplyDelete